Get to Know the Spine & Injury Associates
At Spine & Injury Associates, our team is focused on making sure that patients get the best care at locations closest to them. We offer treatment for conditions such as auto-accident injuries, sports injuries, neck pain and more. With a group of massage therapists, physicians, surgeons, and chiropractors who travel to each clinic on rotation, patients can see their preferred providers at any of our eight clinics.
Our team serves several areas of Florida including Orlando, Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs Poinciana, Winter Haven, Ocala, Seminole, Haines City, and Plant City. Wherever you are in Central Florida, we're just a phone call away.
Our pain management doctors can provide several services to our patients including consultation, diagnostics, and therapeutic services.
Find a Local Clinic
At Spine & Injury Associates, we want to make sure that every patient has a chance to get the care they need. That's why we have eight offices throughout Central Florida.
You can find our offices at:
- 7655 S. Orange Blossom Trl., Orlando, FL. 32809 in the Orlando Florida Mall
- 280 S. State Road 434 1049#A, Altamonte Springs, FL. 32714 in Altamonte Springs
- 306 S. 10th Street Suite 320, Haines City, FL. 33844 in Haines City
- 1910 James L. Redmen Pkwy. Plant City, FL. 33563 in Plant City
- 111 E Monument Ave. Suite 515, Kissimmee, FL 34741in Kissmmee, Florida
- 3358 W. Southport Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746 in Poinciana
- 337 S. Rifle Range Rd. Winter Haven, FL 33880 in Winter Haven
- 9305 SE Maricamp Rd. Ocala, FL 34472 in Ocala
Each one of our providers travels to the various offices throughout Central Florida. Call us to book an appointment with the provider you prefer in the location you can reach the most easily, or ask and we'll set up an appointment for you at a clinic near to your home with the provider of your choice.
Call the Spine & Injury Associates for an Appointment Today
At the Spine & Injury Associates, we are waiting for your call or email. You can reach us through our contact form here or call us at 407-434-PAIN (7246). We can answer your questions and welcome referrals.